Home Energy Emergency Assistance Scheme (HEEAS) application form

Use this form to submit your application for the Home Energy Emergency Assistance Scheme (HEEAS).

Before you complete this form, you must contact your electricity or reticulated natural gas supplierto start the application process and get a reference number to use in this form.

If you need help completing this application, please contact Concession Services on 13 QGOV (13 74 68) (local call charge). If you require an interpreter, please telephone 131 450.

Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
Note: Other fields may be required based on your selection.